Re: [Pppext] [rbridge] TRILL, IS-IS, and System ID

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Wed, 01 June 2011 18:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=ginsberg@cisco.com; l=10995; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1306952637; x=1308162237; h=mime-version:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: references:from:to:cc; bh=pjXD1g8SAPNXWpxDVdTvo1oNvt+54vXiK4Cpv61LDd8=; b=Xtj5sqp6wCgTrKGUUIR23m87l5Hg8PWSmnzXNNjsjE9rh2V3VlmFRGtS j9cwZlrd8ndy7D7OHgv9+LdJt6urcdwP1ZHmtVomVph/LDndzxi8vrL47 29udcTA0WMd3uWIF6oBgIFrpSLfT68k+MHl8A3xj9cw3TEOjp187syMLS Q=;