Re: [Pppext] Future of the PPP WG

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Fri, 09 September 2011 18:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=anBYxM3Ie+0UW3hIPZzZ12vlEUvYUwRYlcZgbGxihvg=; b=ZovoR/05VmQQ0rqzhMoZl4q5YBApKDGQz7wqWh1FBUpxcuUcrZX0SKMYTH4L6KrOTP n7pRzbzWLlvgdNoPSpy1MNaS9/6Lli1xAEjn8oMZ8TpAI++8K9yg7Q8ZGdkOOmEI0vpu hG6vlDXPGknTfmzm3p0MbyJhBIwc9N3TF9c70=