Re: [Pppext] [Isis-wg] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-simpson-isis-ppp-unique-02.txt

William Allen Simpson <william.allen.simpson@gmail.com> Wed, 10 August 2011 13:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=+b+YLK5Pp6QvfvG72RSeD6LzpsEhLVKhRrw9C4iDd7A=; b=jviDkZ0BhGlm3xtx0xl8mLIsw7LYA4fua9kohsuRWJ1OZIVLvxRWOcnrVeHpXtAUs7 EwZEMbZ7Nv6MUa6GER4qodTw1/ZY+FUo1e5k4Ot7kZVPsswIO6ODrv5nl4ILF08+0rYI PUMMkVcjBeC/ErBYAa7C0d+wiEFJpeywQC8aE=