[Pppext] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-simpson-isis-ppp-unique-02.txt

William Allen Simpson <william.allen.simpson@gmail.com> Tue, 09 August 2011 14:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=uDbsmIMZNtXg8Qc3ERWsTpe3U+8QwyDGvH32lh6gh7c=; b=Jism5KPaYX6hepnVLSx87mOvsu7v7rbu6DJIlpa2Mh+s2jMZ+sTdn7pP/nJXZCOTG7 +0RqL6vWmGHs95wJCJtBnbA9574h5K//Xzr4EpL6OinqRadqiKSvTsZi3SWloM2Su5/6 XZ9t/PeC9Ow9pq1auxxv4sc1hU9pm/Ift+Z24=