Re: [Pppext] TRILL, IS-IS, and System ID

Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com> Wed, 01 June 2011 14:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=stbryant@cisco.com; l=4805; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1306937941; x=1308147541; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Co9YfJE6SHvfv2IahpOZTA5pG6aTpak6tlNsEibUExE=; b=J0bTUYmfqmtZXYBDh3yNYmeds2Z3L2yIaGs+oPizKQOIrZI/gNRv2Va5 +O/xV7Z+n79G1tjNwxtSFTmOfDbKX/iRwyAsSeuA8TQdplL7oQwlnkmpq eBHfYHqKqXN5SDscWxi5t4eBzjOtq9MptKQXdfNWVNk/gpNx9qijpRSci 4=;