Re: [Pppext] [Isis-wg] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-simpson-isis-ppp-unique-02.txt

William Allen Simpson <william.allen.simpson@gmail.com> Tue, 09 August 2011 21:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=8G3Arvak18xSdOXdLqBbk6W2PZv7XAN7/w1tTqCNcvA=; b=KpBz7oe1dxE3mHg5e+4PevdyEzNHNbAV4hb1qj3v4NTEhiOfmjsGuq/33lPouBQ67Z elYHzm2JBRaxxBbTYuhOVHn0jKA0Hi0st8xORe/+8YN8ifYL6+PAy97IciFJmEE1LaKf QNSD2lPe1ma+nxP8Fmo++8z8mwNn8rfaSYi5Q=