Re: [Pppext] [Int-area] IETF80 questions regarding "On demand IPv4 address provisioning in Dual-Stack PPP deployment" - Topic for WG?

Cameron Byrne <cb.list6@gmail.com> Fri, 17 June 2011 14:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=tNmDF3RqaVLi2WmzNBEP7q0zSk2L4m4BK2P9t06/WGY=; b=HSb0DhWNFebfm1jSubK4dM2NF2yNkeWNhgAQjsigQVYWx6IGRHgP7Iip6mJoSG4RUm 6nG/9kHGBZ5/16+vaqlm2anuBWNu4Dw/7OtrHstG4HNfl3c/jMfUPOAOxBezooZ1tlzd 72rCgK25LGXpJjcz2BlQpY3NQDww4EqFAZHPw=