[ppsp] 答复: next step of tracker document

Xiajinwei <xiajinwei@huawei.com> Mon, 10 September 2012 08:37 UTC

From: Xiajinwei <xiajinwei@huawei.com>
To: zhangyunfei <zhangyunfei@chinamobile.com>, ppsp <ppsp@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 08:36:40 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.138.41.75]
Subject: [ppsp] 答复: next step of tracker document

Hi Yunfei,

Wow, your feedback is very prompt!

Yes, the Peer IP information can be used in a limited scenario, for example, all the peers are in a enterprise network and are behind the enterprise NAT, they can transmit the enterprise files among the enterprise network via their local IP addresses. But the Peer ID is mandatory and can’t be replaced by Peer IP information IMHO.

Do you mean the conclusion is removing encoding type related text from this document? if yes, will the text be moved into another document, e.g., tracker extension draft?

Thank you!

Jinwei