[ppsp] Progress on core tracker protocol?

Johan Pouwelse <peer2peer@gmail.com> Wed, 27 June 2012 15:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=1Kwd60pG0/9eHzVb4NarJshyfHP6QY1ubCPtM8BOm0Y=; b=bQ6md8UX5iu0kOzPyJFTP5BlzP1rM4423Omv6hsrHzE49VvYpwGmM87ZLa/OmBCyXT mulUkz1IMK0MD4Eoam0IljjSzKK0j8+KPGsOM1TJVx2iXXsnm3JVpflYSWi7xcmktIPu Ojt8ssZ7oU25KJWzySnk2Srd5HJlHmqav0EUKNRvf1hlPWr40JVXSy0/MK+x8Q5C/BqX FaiGvRbkP4rPr5tNNhpSlcI+M4GSmTHTp0kapsMUqV9qetzA0VQCM8YPKqL224IUV9BQ mbhAe5549fEnAZFq7wtwHLNZ7vd2XGcbDYM/czUPL3kCzjyN+gvnfoAsfEzN5E/M4J1L 8QQA==