Re: [ppsp] Peer-to-Peer Multimedia Answering Machine Technology

Johan Pouwelse <peer2peer@gmail.com> Thu, 13 December 2012 17:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=QnEF1nA9mqRnqmCydufuGsUESCze1thd/F/CsACV+uY=; b=DYpqR2J2typHu3csAjRHdoS2TfIoJdH4jDBaUOh6tuB1psctJhXmI/xm05qmggk+j2 990vSUgdoZCDOHgmlQCOYZoPYmR6u3a0nCI6c+wHFLYZa3Mvsiu64VtrmrU+cao0Hi3o hKlXF+9PF0tDazK8u7WMTQYv4hQNETZCb2/W83Jr1SX1NlHEqgd15I2+awM6sRA2J8Yp Brxe3wU1SF2FZoh7jyG9YkedPv0fmRr56Wt/i7jT74CfAUo6uQ5dNBpBjWQ8FP8pR/TC gyqPR4fwgGyHUeLqpjvyn8Jz3zsx0uKTzSz6z20BEs5m5s3HX/6weEhPDA1yFbhsBITc U0vg==