Re: [ppsp] PPSP WG Update

Rui Cruz <rui.cruz@ieee.org> Tue, 05 June 2012 08:23 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=sender:subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to:x-mailer:x-gm-message-state; bh=y0tOESgGxQOwBpTZD/14e6Qi7MGMqlOVozbhVfbx4So=; b=faLPJRHxB/22xf2pxo7zEq9BTRr1tfTH0NFeQguMh6AM2sfpV2c+A2JBzF6ip0wc5W ZAf+B3vD6K3ydMfESa472xP3rzAy1F/vn1wK/uyO+StbJTQ6poht4E7KG5PLVsncLQXV E2tsmN79LFCX6fRxQl/aC1RopwjGYyodhZgCzRh2cj1LSCqkpTrPwBr/t1ez6a3R1dR/ uKNNRrc/3L0x1vGwvejaIQ/OsENuLdXPllNFdBQlCh6di7gx6LN5qQgmjxjmWVK4D2en 4ljmuCNPW5orfmIInd9a56mt3AUfTrBEuljlicikIRD8ucPh0HcFZtHMqD0IGT/p7ZE4 eHsQ==