Re: [ppsp] WGLC for draft-ietf-ppsp-survey-02 until Dec 5th

Martin Stiemerling <Martin.Stiemerling@neclab.eu> Fri, 16 December 2011 10:35 UTC

From: Martin Stiemerling <Martin.Stiemerling@neclab.eu>
To: "ppsp@ietf.org" <ppsp@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 10:35:05 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.1.99.202]
Subject: Re: [ppsp] WGLC for draft-ietf-ppsp-survey-02 until Dec 5th

[Writing as co-chair]

Dear PPSP-WG,

The Working Group Last Call (WGLC) for draft-ietf-ppsp-survey-02 has failed!

There was only a single real comment about the draft from Rui on 12/3, but no one else did comment on the draft. This means that we cannot move the draft forward.

I will read this as that there is **no** interest in this draft from the working group.

Please note that the WG has to do its share in the WGLC and that there are also other people, e.g., our AD, the IESG, and the broader IETF community, will read and comment on the draft.

Please read the comments and DISUCSSES (5!) we have received for draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement, as an example:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement/ballot/

Here you can see what a DISCUSS on a draft means for the draft:
http://www.ietf.org/iesg/voting-procedures.html http://www.ietf.org/iesg/voting-procedures.html

I will discuss with Yunfei how to proceed with the draft.

  Martin

martin.stiemerling@neclab.eu

NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division NEC Europe Limited | Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL | Registered in England 2832014