Re: [ppsp] Progress on core tracker protocol?

Rui Cruz <rui.cruz@ieee-pt.org> Wed, 27 June 2012 16:40 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:message-id :content-transfer-encoding:cc:x-mailer:from:subject:date:to :x-gm-message-state; bh=HnHqXFFvIdSkuSGm6wJ7Q43ZPTbwj3RA66vfl9zxXks=; b=eq6kPDtnLDL1X+q31ISmOjY1PASqJMa3d6lbCvN5ZxjswCs8nEZtzhDlgdXKB8cI2i fBsbxMHO9Kp5gMtBoLfTljRZCIVJbdet2ODrutg7hjYrkFICg5aQT4enKJnIOkOY2tRV yVNfqpSPRh1nOZxptnruhX5k62KdUxjE4BcUZvNwm0kF1g0bsYfaQ2TDfO2qJBoWGkkZ BczDcQx/Jx1Vt2uQoGvHp10osWwejLeJRQ/bKhVqjJO3hGAPTxSzeHbme+vOMDCLFATZ ccmLB5fuD62glHa2lTTSvbSVs8yGmCJs4/Z80ENU8eac3Ze0NEyhWdMEAvOzWukn7xB8 5fJw==