Re: [ppsp] questions about merkle hash tree mechanism for integrity protection of content between peers

Dusan Gabrijelcic <dusan@e5.ijs.si> Wed, 07 November 2012 17:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=gWNG45BL0SZrU9bOz5vaznVsvqMKA81uf/ybeCmN+kg=; b=lZcK3HRv6XolHCpzjj/xmMsI8bfbiZ4kc6uXfG5sHafSvQrEpHdY+VLyCyXXsH6Edd YHrVZHBpWpR1fCgKPHcmUo1OgIZ4fLjvcZqjKHmSkK7Y1VK4yF2VC7PG/yoW+jMKHwrU h0RW+dQ9qN+te/Git6/lq3eStib1uT3t5mC+mIKXNaQ0W0Rmwu0oDIVJrSjYH+6GH5jn yTbZ4Gtlxf8tia+7X9+gqyc93vqcxj6+5ldPeJNQ31wkNUzPKKyl+3KbdNCQ99gg5Ld/ /Wtqf3wv6IaKRBj5waMXqJ2dTyrtmIgfnHxq8I44XF6jRF+fJ9r1D/lRXMpiV1lmVLjQ RqEw==