Re: [ppsp] Enhanced Closed Swarm draft

Dusan Gabrijelcic <dusan@e5.ijs.si> Mon, 03 December 2012 12:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=2J2orN/NUtgOKHFaKHvhIz/K/kbrJG54ziNk3cH7VRA=; b=Qy5PhA08mVGwYbpYddNL4Zhmg/hh0amHgSPghbomCZlMRwERhjLbuFY0azqX090cij X6QRMj7xbtpiqU8unXBr++EhfbbUHshbzAfwffrH/Uuh2rPSoMqwqxX+49HWkzFzdNeu uaHFtR4eC9tZQ6iIpkZMlMOSGdqjGeyyA+HlBxJBi3WfgZT97Pzx6zQieAQqDfMF+Agx jv0Mc7nzc8sPxJ9ZQm/ET/6OR7J2gsm+v6p0qffokhWLawgYiwYO7t6ZuuQtrzVf3PMz r6De6m01RKDeAII6jun3oaqPUbKPZYatUBEYUg+mDP7j+qiRX8tNT94URg6bdkQT/kTS iKRQ==