Re: [ppsp] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-ppsp-problem-statement

Rui Cruz <rui.cruz@ieee.org> Thu, 12 July 2012 10:57 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=sender:subject:mime-version:content-type:from:x-priority :in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id:references:to:x-mailer :x-gm-message-state; bh=7WUyd4qrd7HzYSYgKygqjekbbZzh3Hy/KhJxrzGAl+8=; b=LJpj8Avof9hjr9Q6ukMFEK9uXxvIkzW3RMs9PuZbI0RuNwz2+IIZDojPzxqF6ce6Qy HDsDPZYpP3jleCR7gKyy0RqoAYym+lliddL6IfCjP/ishgND/Gw7n3YMIaOY8DqebXer bB9fdhMbgpfBmTzYA4jRjjVqSUmPrVDSBKsaBcgOliQDcIMH7tCqovmGJLeftKF4dNeN j527Wno2Z8Gyfz0AyjU2r4QOkXhAlhscMhpIEMNs4IVgvzgeIFRDWJuVOALDO4hoWaoi shWAy/xglv1lsZDVPtGDBwW5f9L1bnysZ1LcpvgqQH9KzcFFN81xFBea9f4WiApA4UOI RcfQ==