Re: [precis] Adam Roach's Yes on draft-ietf-precis-7700bis-08: (with COMMENT)

Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im> Sun, 09 July 2017 22:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=stpeter.im; h=cc :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-me-sender :x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s=fm1; bh=W/iW/aA1Mte2fP+gRf LqB7NmS6HDQ0RPW+Zl8/564uk=; b=Mzf16+TEYM8cDjUYj8VdNCdCbiNXvIbcd6 iupDOO9ZEda2MfSrs88uiAEoXLp8/cij3JiJ72An6H9FasHD/hSFCImls2rQ7NwQ UF3btaW7dEgHU+XbGY9ATkIy4Q5zRHxxL8GaBrnQtfg4j8VxAcczeG2jscOF/OhQ EMH7eFb/+JOzPEPgH+v4w6UHSZ/iGPi+y8I+demy3Ry54gaL7cU+8zTs5ultnuPr VeK3tvuPO+PfMOCg2j5NZo/A9oItCOPI+8d9CNIrNMzpDmQgrhzgsaPPYKZYXHJV YvXG8xbHSXy2HGKE8zYxyleXxaxSVzA+7kOnice1tHyCt8/1vwZg==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-me-sender:x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s= fm1; bh=W/iW/aA1Mte2fP+gRfLqB7NmS6HDQ0RPW+Zl8/564uk=; b=kRn4bbzZ lEj0buqeu/GLctuTr8STlQObnisTlAJpkDXjkXgBkAYySDI8CdhVcvt8cK/prTy+ Ra8C056FBEwTnw/2UsytrN9Giwf3B8LX1aJVgkOAYBE+8V1CqUeI8qnzLzyLCfBm TzWKtLKGen4LUz9NuEjK+qA+07yFJKce8hBlF+rib6W3qn+FCXw6UBw8KaafXJDn 26OHayf+X0flQ2j4XDmY0g+Cp+YXYusNioPnvSCRVN3BuJUYE+7sMYnaBJSmXVif flqpQU5D9Jte+2uC0VC/88bpzKoXcaPmrkAL1X2wP7NKRCVZIi7pFT4AgZOAeuDA iLesfPJ6IO66wQ==