Re: [precis] [I18n-discuss] draft-faltstrom-unicode11, i18n "directorate", and related issues

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 04 December 2018 21:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=67eZchZ3BTuOQTWviHEvwYhRZEaY+zrYG2UcRtoM60U=; b=NJiElB5OW3vVrOZVhACG12ng6l7x55QooAMm/1OiPl3w3fU3OrNZ+beOAykS540+PS bK0HVj/RNyWBhLwne7pIVnLXminDaUrbUpG3piGqeowZLOR8kQ0wmQ+TjEJ+tcpBdHYD DrXaYCpoOaq4KqbkJduvV6EgdA1ctNGeJNxxko503y4GHwCqRuprv76jxs36M/PHLsBs uxkJ5UxCFLtX7RqMbY6Imvqsq6dsOldhHv71g/28nfrXq60WI9RGO/xHzBDxkFhHB9wx 6HyDiJKq/Mkwpz1PzqSqI4EQi/ba0FgJOOYPBDu5aKDLkdxkbmeGSwxh6pVElV/ImflK dRFg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=67eZchZ3BTuOQTWviHEvwYhRZEaY+zrYG2UcRtoM60U=; b=EFvylkiH+joTYjpgDVxzcR/vmtIqiOqRdVy6XWY0664zi38A8OO9vT1PAdH0kePhoo oWTsoguscoVmZpFDheopE/uGXsDEVCOO2/T/F/CIjeqiphpTHbJcWFo3dG5Al28lJzXR +zah9gGpMxILjp9FmPKnC46KpU6437LmW8g43xMWRCROLnKTqUA99hMio3Hd7pruo7Qx lA0PrdEkbCLKZA2B+1fgpsp0w5k58Vzq2D+U460AoT7HUku8mSM2OiRo2h0zFGK3HMzB r8oMyJqa+liW6lRoKfvCnFLIlNNE2k35a+WgpT5qnF6hURWqZLkN0GtcCqQrsrkxpt5m aCpw==