Re: [precis] Ambiguity in specification of case mapping in RFC 7613 and draft-ietf-precis-nickname

Peter Saint-Andre <peter@andyet.net> Wed, 28 October 2015 21:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=andyet_net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Z8EuDYSJx4ujZi7wl6BJ8CP4X+QxPGBiUC0uNXXLb7M=; b=dVsyCwmRnhI18CdfcUC+dmYqbnXfMpDZbdUuewx+WtbHcFOOwaQ9A6Whcw1IzoutXK eU6J3lp6hZKopHEDfFvTxrGHQgi5BHCt4zBbjAEzjHuN+HTR1anqZVYyGlJtnOXCVAfr oH9hjC6MwoZ8r3585L/m0yrmuQOmpHtVP7U1ZMCxtdepXnCscGTzxv7vojY6jK8fikWr Fu+JFF00cVmHOrbxSQw7g+ng5bljoOcqBglGHBVrCdO7/dCcMYiWH56Yc30+oyXy1NKk 7kP2k7wM4dKQGcVVn1MN4zjzhkdD25OaIQ7fqoKARG6c5HN0e58kYcCxZ6eAbKW6a2YP pUOg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=Z8EuDYSJx4ujZi7wl6BJ8CP4X+QxPGBiUC0uNXXLb7M=; b=JBCTStsqIEzukBM3/q8UcFStjFjt4Sd1X8iTfxzfDdAdl8e7ir6Chdvhl0LVZRKuud M1GFhCjA10AYEO8vonRUY1nF2tXkZYVsrNyEyV6blwJizlDjg+LPQiPVpxAQPgRnWFXW EY4UDUgEIe9rBVSyxXtaWvz0DH/Ko0YUMKtt732qnJEfUcew3s9mf8BDHnJRaJ4fTAET +k9sG8swn7c0gvMtA35RBN4+PiqfT+Y7kysufxok0BJZoMCb8eUKt7KKS2rrsQTtr4cT imoIvbqJ51QFQjj8Y33MgFVbJIAhSwYIQbqiiJypcY8aWbnJt/wZlf16bok2vmhbvm6B ROJA==