[precis] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-precis-mappings-08.txt

Takahiro Nemoto <t.nemo10@kmd.keio.ac.jp> Tue, 01 July 2014 10:55 UTC

From: Takahiro Nemoto <t.nemo10@kmd.keio.ac.jp>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 19:55:43 +0900
To: precis@ietf.org
Subject: [precis] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-precis-mappings-08.txt

Dear all,

Dear all, Yoneya-san and I have submitted the latest version of precis mappings document.
We changed the definition of local case mapping to reflect the comments in IETF89
and revised the text according to comments from Peter-san in the ML.
As there is no open issue, we think that this document is ready for 3rd WG LC.
Before moving on to 3rd WG LC, please let me know if there's any part that you think needs to be revised.
I would greatly appreciate your comments/suggestions.

Regards,

Nemo
--
Takahiro Nemoto