Re: [precis] shepherd review of draft-ietf-precis-mappings

Peter Saint-Andre - &yet <peter@andyet.net> Fri, 12 June 2015 16:50 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=pYsvuoggsWkTmTTwaG6GqfsYbnf8fG6vzzodFXk5Dqk=; b=dS+BkDoYxJzO8/SdT39+9Z0XGI2NMMuC3KUXLnkUxskx1+PVM+JEngz4bgbU4EcMX1 xOoNd8zmIe06IxHuISq5yGxj8hU0GhMyFACIbP6TI6P7Kr+f7sVbW8v5QVZ+NBUf8WJP 3JCYHlvCeTdOsJ7lJEhJTi+s6rS/UbM++AQJgHdFj5KrzkQ7vZcdPCJAcJrup7XZE18d 4XQWSA6KQX0VaaKa4vq/R2EEoI43UGNqmmablLZT2CARzTPLNa27AdasmcCMov9FTQXp quJpOOLIYMC75+zAkHIW/lWgREvZQpYTP0hQRUSAYCY7g8YrCemx/XVHht+gDGLrKWLZ jZ0A==