Re: [precis] the Exceptions category

JFC Morfin <jefsey@jefsey.com> Tue, 08 May 2012 16:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=G1HCqSDggF03chbUBwFUKC0VD/ByOWLlWJj5yD/Fhfg=; b=tUexU33NS4QNTUAXrDTFlFYnlSxJicAMDeN0lD4WVUnLQojwx0B84yyldd782Qr+iq Lh64rQFHTdVljFA6gFmfTGRm7n02EeqOIAGk0DQtKBJVYeD7OpD6hQqdeCabHZwJAo+R Y4owOc3nxWxigxNjj1J4F9ohi6PTqXNoEnvlKegZ/OGi+byugYvOGl6DpYoPlHfYChPI kZhgFHalSOsoJW4NTrh+qzHPRgCkeNKlqjMZl+CJ1PbcXhv3i9kMYATpX0sBHtg/Qxjq WzAs1cKoIKGcIKfDtnAUf6XfqAjThFvboadbEMNbt+5nKXo2eHMv9RltbdGP/ZLYViXw qs+Q==