Re: [Privacy-pass] Updated WG charter text

Alex Davidson <adavidson@cloudflare.com> Fri, 08 May 2020 10:13 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date :in-reply-to:cc:to:references; bh=fA3JMgMPEpy48h9EPdPbLpbbrfX7+9oSuCzhe12REoU=; b=hPCp3dz5T++MBqw93HLRdcFmPROR9ampLf8LU2c6kBUnwDrsdp7MPxjEMoVzB5fcf0 rOZB4AL6jd/JrmLvdUwBUe60LlXM2qcaMJNBTQ/J0H8/sP2kTK9soW0VSVeVKu0fzQoY zFnY25SQ0JkEiWbPiJRSQqn8uXJefm9RK75NNrxqHLfCfaULC7L+2tN9R3/qrlp8EnPA 5HJIdh5VintezYAubysTFzbiob6/QMTNnJ6mtTbTIK6Ag4xcoH+0tKJYSjGRijaZ7HQP VrKCh14cYKixCGdErlSZk4cjp5OlSPwva1GN5J9HyZG81n/fB1e3HLVwVZuKMXckFzI0 d1UA==