Re: [Privacy-pass] Questions on client trust

Ben Schwartz <bemasc@google.com> Mon, 06 April 2020 18:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=K8VJGpiTTip5pjGN8V4vmvgYkK/PIVq+D+pTR3M88+I=; b=fzwRT8CuLz9ghifAddeQpzwC05tJXnFqVwNniNBT8KphhCASLTlpp4UtMJICCUcpVH UlSfgZEnVy8WVglzuJHghIpsTD/HQm6WtKWVSN9ZehyXAfKiRx7I9V5F1N0Z856wL9mW kZzDJJmJkTplEm+U9yDs2JorNFgMleCS2Cm58y0jq5B/X9mrs6VZNEUzIuzlazdnZAxv TeJbI+b7oKkH1oILeAzpc/Xa42RVfRtAfVhM8x8mad4As9J+h62o4lyCVHFB3DFpRF7i c4bofm+d5vQAaYHAAHRwhlldCADQfWhzLrb0lIHwhgb08uzWcFTN8pRzL2RuzfxfNbYk 08NA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=K8VJGpiTTip5pjGN8V4vmvgYkK/PIVq+D+pTR3M88+I=; b=raHVWerOAOto61DjUZHqy87kZCbwhuCQhnlhm6oetuCaImKGjAme5R51R6lrKTCFtn 94WKi28muaClWH0rB1erqGYAMSbenvZAwo21Ltq3ljnAlBk+/Ra1v/fFquq2HBXl9kcL TufUGbtklaiJuem+EocbVCEtjOyoLWfc0Cngr60h5yiIDtwWgQMLI8fK9oENw4t3FAx9 gDx4mXS2paenswfpt8IoAqN0osDw/5e0S09ctVfx43gduYZz00611aJkw4OpZVNj8znG j1gs0VPq6i8Eu7YVzAW6ws5lkmQi9b2pI2R90fswlVshLwUOCZGRcXLux/V65wzT8jak /G9Q==