Subject: [Privacy-pass] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-privacypass-batched-tokens-05 (Ends 2025-09-21)
From: Joseph Salowey via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2025 13:24:44 -0700
List-Id: Privacy Pass Protocol <privacy-pass.ietf.org>

Subject: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-privacypass-batched-tokens-05 (Ends
2025-09-21)

This message starts a 2-week WG Last Call for this document.

Abstract:
   This document specifies two variants of the Privacy Pass issuance
   protocol that allow for batched issuance of tokens.  These allow
   clients to request more than one token at a time and for issuers to
   issue more than one token at a time.

File can be retrieved from:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-privacypass-batched-tokens/

Please review and indicate your support or objection to proceed with the
publication of this document by replying to this email keeping
[email-masked] in copy. Objections should be motivated and suggestions
to resolve them are highly appreciated.

Authors, and WG participants in general, are reminded again of the
Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) disclosure obligations described in BCP 79
[1]. Appropriate IPR disclosures required for full conformance with the
provisions of BCP 78 [1] and BCP 79 [2] must be filed, if you are aware of
any. Sanctions available for application to violators of IETF IPR Policy can
be found at [3].

Thank you.

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/bcp78/
[2] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/bcp79/
[3] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc6701/