Re: [privacydir] Privacy Terminology: What are useful terms?

Nick Mathewson <nickm@torproject.org> Sat, 16 July 2011 04:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=BNdxWBuGVYlKJc39Hg5LUgiM0LrQYo++HMoVs7bVoIA=; b=kd+K05UCsHWNgE2rJXg95Q7V5cm57PnhlQ4EsGNFb2sUMmV/BmaGAlVLlgx7q694FZ g97r/U8hlFKKe/TIbG14JbZpZYG4jhAh/5MjrcdUfKevoHcFlIa9KwOCG+JLTAzR8Xxr Un57lFA+oBeRzTMfqvLutAuiljkATLPcGWi5c=