Re: [privacydir] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-mayer-do-not-track-00.txt

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Tue, 08 March 2011 13:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:in-reply-to:references :subject:mime-version:user-agent:from:date:message-id:received :received:x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1299590386; bh=XuNUanoI/LHj+2 3AaFxwbUTRDVFoDdMe96BF4jLG9Mk=; b=fbf8be4GkRsIkrwDgMhwV84L9wBLi/ KdJniE3/1nUxo/q2uvj75HHErOW8BgVtkEyiFmvzeFFUa7/xXzrNUOnHSiit+Du2 X5AZrXdZXSoyub1Eg6mvIo8ovNDvCzwsdA/NXlaCoRfTxkxfHy0Sd8qc/x2H/z1G fg7msYrOWUu4AfyC0C2CiPoeamoN+/qjZ/OwYQKXtchO0A/G8RhAAQaRhW7syojX /7m+Yc9mfZh+1stBg+HosROyPrzCtM5prSCJYgC+sxlbMIXAQD7NNIexn4j8a/jc YjB94mQxQQETyFyT4YvSxRr5DvYiW6Lbp/gXSAVC8LqBjqpxiwR1HYJA==