[privacydir] getting things started

Sean Turner <turners@ieca.com> Wed, 05 January 2011 14:02 UTC

X-YMail-OSG: 4WVdEFEVM1msspK0YZf7GJ.LQ2Wshf4Ao91MVQp0GjZno8P jJaXg_TF95zBmHOm_pfRXCao9OoyS_cQRPfTJhKf3kqCglpf8GtvVtOVocLe 7EQ.4N3wmqbfoa6G7fzLqhLiv0.hAzmOV8kYGa1bs7UZBfiwmacWFScRafBM xUo3FY_jtb0iY4G1Bb.uxthfQhcZmEMt0bRDVJrXDcrJm1lazE8Fv1L8FI2U VSb2AJQzmnakU.j5w4uvXfrdTXm8sbCigkrXqckebRP50vx4OpHZrckyWwTI 8r6w21E1JBiaQCDUrRW8qgNyWItnS3kh960c6hiVatd5rfH244EbVaF_AeEX igkwdHEWFus8ASTGV8nkK36VgUhRClPhnLaLuwqo-