Re: [privacydir] Privacy directorate/IAB privacy program meeting at IETF 81

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Tue, 19 July 2011 08:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h=date :subject:from:x-mailer:message-id:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:in-reply-to:references :received:received:x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1311064168; bh=9fP4Z vCiZY/63kfdYy7Lp1ZQCJEDq+4GIC4DCrGBdE4=; b=ydQwJKw7SFmWX+VcVzLWk 6EsQpKGZnuCrKFYtFch86DiHgn45KUYg8CRSiRjsTpubNuvk2isJK+RcY89fspnu m5fgGYbgEbhEq7HqEH+TC6Q4qa/At5aZrCw4pzmfACsd6tSdR3TP63/zhb9VEQYT cwlirXjqNwDso4wHo1w8QF/rTlp1bfCWBDdS6rB0hsT1JiXLQHEv8mwjjk3Moq+f 4dB81hcLlrXlQ+cZTv0Br5fou48IMcaEd2msMaaoRHdbz8h18sdxzSxcuaYLXB4W YDVz+wxAssa2wBveBcQSt6wcMFAq6i/VjYhcjmlibdyWWZIuQovgYQj6b+3yYtcR A==