Re: [privacydir] getting things started

Sean Turner <turners@ieca.com> Fri, 07 January 2011 21:13 UTC

Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 16:15:21 -0500
From: Sean Turner <turners@ieca.com>
To: Deirdre Mulligan <dkm@ischool.berkeley.edu>
Cc: privacydir@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [privacydir] getting things started

The two drafts below were on yesterday's IESG telechat.

For the ipfix-anon draft, I submitted Nick's comments pretty much in
their entirety.  I haven't heard from the authors.  There's essentially
still time if somebody uncovers something horrible.  The time frame for
anything on that draft is at best two weeks.

For the cookie draft, time is short - actually technically it's over
because IETF LC ended a while ago.  The author is very responsive too.
If you've got any comments I need them as soon as possible and
unfortunately there's no guarantee the author will incorporate them.

This just goes to show we need a secretary to ride herd on us.

spt