Re: [privacydir] privacydir review of draft-ietf-savi-threat-scope

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Wed, 15 June 2011 00:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:in-reply-to:references :subject:mime-version:user-agent:from:date:message-id:received :received:x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1308098791; bh=M1BNqH8OuN7sb7 rfJJNXC8JMToTVNUsC9jL9Tc67Sac=; b=BgV9BMfteNXeJn2HqTvDZ/WeGCHfnO V7RBXtRywm59tVyaVqqc63/JzUmdtwUEmwtn0EePQFoOHLN/VbjRS1lXYiID7RGg DgSB8kx+s3TdhmjF8LiZjE9582qWzSI/iK23HueEofXycmsdb1B6EvQcVXrkgU60 HAgumzpZiquHznJbsb+Nlp83IcnnCVeGcec2JMuPREnt0FDXQ1ffMcV9bvxCVoIq F8JPfpj3q0zNoCMgQars0TLUFlA6bSnf7VZpFGjLSquL7xqAk1joIBqgGt2FM6++ oXcOoBOcHL213LizTEyMlRiV/8NfNT/HL7fwT13d63kqtcLAO1LlqWJw==