[Privsec-discuss] detecting exfiltration

Brian Trammell (IETF) <ietf@trammell.ch> Wed, 08 November 2017 16:22 UTC

From: Brian Trammell <ietf@trammell.ch>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2017 17:22:28 +0100
To: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
References: <9bd4e3f2-b781-16cd-f486-56e491c239f7@ericsson.com> <77bb17eb-abd2-f611-b737-f5b9d8b5188e@network-heretics.com> <6.2.5.6.2.20171029112156.11bf51e8@elandnews.com> <02fd9185-eb3b-80bb-9b09-536b6120e911@network-heretics.com> <6.2.5.6.2.20171029130937.113d0e80@elandnews.com> <d9288b89-a7b8-a510-2c01-d1284b10dbdf@network-heretics.com> <9a7f241c-e8ad-18eb-392f-276c62af287c@ericsson.com> <37687bbf-4c06-0542-8efa-b3cd8a016c4a@network-heretics.com> <4450ac76-f3d4-96c7-7df6-bc424d9cfd3b@ericsson.com> <EBD240D1-A363-4237-BAFF-044987B0D760@network-heretics.com> <c62c4d03-abf8-d418-7097-7aaa3477a1ba@ericsson.com> <9edf410b-54dd-66a6-12f0-6b65cbe7a32a@cs.tcd.ie> <D6274256.8B776%lee@asgard.org> <55B7E8CA-A4E7-4A74-A10B-21FBD56DCFCF@google.com> <D6277B2F.8B95A%lee@asgard.org> <0d41ecbf-f0a8-d4d5-fdaf-94251d2cabaa@cs.tcd.ie> <88CBE84D-6BF8-4540-A7FF-FA1EF35E580C@trammell.ch> <1ba3b565-3bcf-2493-0f79-36ca3bf6a933@cs.tcd.ie>