[proto-team] Re: HEADS UP: new template for document shepherd write-up

Brian E Carpenter <brc@zurich.ibm.com> Tue, 06 February 2007 15:52 UTC

Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 16:52:02 +0100
From: Brian E Carpenter <brc@zurich.ibm.com>
To: Ólafur Guðmundsson /DNSEXT co-chair <ogud@ogud.com>
Cc: WG Chairs <wgchairs@ietf.org>, proto-team@ietf.org
Subject: [proto-team] Re: HEADS UP: new template for document shepherd write-up

I think the correct answer to that will be: the tracker will
do it for you, once draft-ietf-proto-wgchair-tracker-ext
is implemented.

Alternatively, in the short term, there's going to be
a WG Chairs wiki; actually there *is* a WG Chairs wiki.
So you can put such hints there yourself.
http://www1.tools.ietf.org/group/wgchairs/wiki/WikiStart

The barrier to adding text there is much less than on
the official site.

     Brian