Antoin Verschuren <ietf@antoin.nl> Thu, 04 February 2016 10:16 UTC

From: Antoin Verschuren <ietf@antoin.nl>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2016 11:16:14 +0100
To: Rik Ribbers <rik.ribbers@sidn.nl>
Cc: EPP Extensions WG <eppext@ietf.org>, provreg@ietf.org

Rik,

We’re discussing this.
Formally the provreg WG was closed, but since the mailinglist was still used before EPPEXT was formed by lack of another channel to discuss EPP, I guess we should have migrated the provreg mailinglist when forming EPPEXT.
I’m CC’ing the provreg mailinglist to see if there are any objections, otherwise we will aks the secretariat to migrate provreg as well as the WG suggested.
Any objections from the provreg mailinglist subscribers if we alias the provreg mailinglist to the new to be formed REGEXT mailinglist to discuss EPP?

- --
Antoin Verschuren

Tweevoren 6, 5672 SB Nuenen, NL
M: +31 6 37682392