Re: [provreg] [eppext] Publishing of the Change Poll EPP Extension IETF Draft

"Gould, James" <JGould@verisign.com> Tue, 07 July 2015 18:03 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:thread-topic:thread-index :date:message-id:references:in-reply-to:accept-language :content-language:content-type:mime-version; bh=eOxPDXS5ocZhj+dDS+rId87p1ODhbNRl61hsAuWMF0s=; b=d9u3N5+x8TK2OJd55k50nPVlzV5PBL7qJG1W+3sQIjo3vVe9QhKHUo7QIai3KAQoVW zFvudZYCsJq9sx5qr3wYkNNfgEgwe2Wws24OyVIrVGNapeysf6vJvzJgnuhjpEQxAgfS COVxhw4Kky5pfr1jfQ/zNlUIx4aSuY/9r8+u75huwq7IFWS0PQbwKMBpdhVm9M5JkRDG Cj9/hVv+qbvoeG92ZX9Cp1MWNWdajTD6OGjEZDJM5RbE+Kf7rSE2Og7UIUSckMgB3RjV p32e4X6aCt2iV6rYPMcuyYMAdgIdrWjy0AzYoX2FhlhqNVEDMjcvCUCyLPqPqXml7vwO tjHg==