Re: [PSAMP] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-psamp-info-10

Paul Aitken <paitken@cisco.com> Thu, 18 September 2008 14:14 UTC

Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 15:14:20 +0100
From: Paul Aitken <paitken@cisco.com>
To: Thomas.Dietz@nw.neclab.eu, psamp <psamp@ietf.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5426; t=1221747263; x=1222611263; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=paitken@cisco.com; z=From:=20Paul=20Aitken=20<paitken@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20New=20Version=20Notification=20for=20dr aft-ietf-psamp-info-10 |Sender:=20; bh=17XjZpT4gO2xjc6hPqeZ3CrYg0+uOrdOT8ZDnYBtcZM=; b=ClzbYgcGJvEsL8z4RX/wI+KFD+r1FBAWFUPk/aHCisMe58as/J57bDgMbQ 2BsA17LVfVUo90yaCfKVPDRTmVCl7MrP6BRXWAsWS/m4wfGBPESzDlPJKD5D fiuOKLKUAw;