Subject: Re: [PWE3] [mpls-tp] Poll om making http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-sfv-mpls-tp-fault-01.txt a working group document
From: David Sinicrope <[email-masked]>
To: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "IETF.PWE3" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 04:02:36 -0500
List-Id: Pseudo Wires Edge to Edge <pwe3.ietf.org>

Support

On 12/16/09 11:36 PM, "Loa Andersson" <[email-masked]> wrote:

All,

this is to start a two week poll on making

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-sfv-mpls-tp-fault-01.txt

an MPLS working group document.

Send a mail to the [email-masked] mailing list,
indicating "yes/support" or "no/do not support".

Comments on the content of the draft should be sent to the same
mailing list with a different subject line.

The poll ends Friday 15 Jan, 2010.

/Loa
--

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13
_______________________________________________
mpls-tp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-tp