Re: [PWE3] PALS WG on its way ....

"Rogers, Josh" <josh.rogers@twcable.com> Fri, 17 October 2014 11:52 UTC

From: "Rogers, Josh" <josh.rogers@twcable.com>
To: "Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 07:52:15 -0400
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com>, "pwe3@ietf.org" <pwe3@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [PWE3] PALS WG on its way ....

Thank you Andy.

If you receive this reply email, you are on the PWE3 list today and don't need to worry about subscribing to the PALS last.

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> wrote:

If you haven't been following Adrian's recent emails, the expectation is that PALS will be officially formed as a new WG in two weeks, and will meet in Honolulu in the agenda spot currently reserved for L2VPN, Wednesday at 13:00. Our WG Secretary, David Sinicrope, will be issuing a call for agenda items. For those of you that were planning to present at PWE3, you'll be presenting at PALS instead. For those of you that were planning to present at L2VPN, you may be presenting at PALS or at BESS, the latter primarily for EVPN-related drafts. Let Stewart or me know if you have any questions.

We would also like to start using the PALS WG email list going forward. My understanding is that if you were on the PWE3 list, you've been auto-subscribed to the PALS list. If you were on the L2VPN list but not on the PWE3 list, you have to sign up for the PALS list on your own. The relevant information for the list is: