Re: [PWE3] WG Last call for draft-ietf-pwe3-congcons-02? (was: IPR poll for draft-ietf-pwe3-congcons-02)

Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com> Mon, 28 July 2014 12:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=32658; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1406551756; x=1407761356; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=Z2CFXoG34aM0bZCajLOD7nK4gSylvMZgPEjEmd3QW04=; b=jEM5D7LgdyHVgtD8Z7xvb+SqZFtJD0TF3ww/fmuN7g6EUAoq3zR4HoLw 1/eHKA+7W7U6MvGplEtT94i/rLdW5VbVyEx5N3+BozCY0fbRwrGYnVgp2 ncEoOKhA39xzkdFBJ8T4e/JHQBEQOR4XhESk0cF4LPXg7yQxg+F129kNO U=;