Re: [PWE3] Mail regarding draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-for-gal

Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com> Fri, 24 October 2014 23:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=27215; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1414193588; x=1415403188; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=An/lIydxmOH36CoA2r3//qWCytKKanyxjurDsV49OyI=; b=YbIaSdyCIOPF4loUQRN3tOvXz5+yrFn1jVSCQG2gvaDQ7ZzEd2qjDK3C D6jKoiNvxG/EKSvX3yHvXtbuHiLsEA6/evDDFslL9tua+k9T/7IB6yzLl OE9soralMthcdqG8uXDExKAkahJuIx+5dFxB6L4cVF5MMsu1V6KG1YYWi 8=;