Re: [Qirg] QKD in OpenSSL

Bruno Rijsman <brunorijsman@gmail.com> Tue, 19 November 2019 11:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc:to :references; bh=5gK5WU9WtWxOlh1vUQbd1o4AO/3jLKZ0husdMXegv+8=; b=m21K0u9YOcX6Y5yXm0YKGlF5xnQsb6oXFM/2D9QF98fNRJSsCmM7NwLGPvZKqlt4f6 iYQekULs0et1TvThunQtQ6kRMU/o0T1fUjMaggYi93dLt709CwKdLEqNE2CW47EILeCx 4rOvzShw24itMA6nN+lTsByvDYGKAC8HjMYqzzR8WBlCQKiK763AbNMk0GHfp5ACE5gI BhBOLPUWi7R3mLlwXtPrTYhcPZu/R9tdSbvzs5xPdmmSqOyP5ZYZGrqSIHx4OP4oojai ednaQ695xavloalw+peVpwlePL7QlCOOjc764sl/j/pv1Twpxtdjy09UL+DQThDn0WSl 3AhQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date :in-reply-to:cc:to:references; bh=5gK5WU9WtWxOlh1vUQbd1o4AO/3jLKZ0husdMXegv+8=; b=fmUonUL7vABVWj4CS2xKa94VqX+M+shU0MjoKlGSELlQ/RumC0xXbqHIunDl3GJFOX YX6/+Ck+VqMAlQ7Jz/DxMnDCZrdD6LqPJkIDcTk1p54q87mVVVP7tYwb+JhQgePngfY+ ZuoFGs2pevKR9hT5397+1ywpjc40csIym83X4fvQ1LHWuz8y9NQlt1qb8MfTkTC7o56X NaiWTpPjAenodvLpCA2NNJM3D7LRtQYCPcd4CihjuvAHyNO7B0w8wkut+2eeSBPFIYl+ gR/9SPVTuGrJYh5TSKOwnnpxWAMrmCpTciHzxUaOk/16mEBgrrnrKuHFxFelUWG8Fqp5 qFEg==