Re: [Qirg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-qirg-quantum-internet-use-cases-02.txt

Gelard Patrick <Patrick.Gelard@cnes.fr> Wed, 07 October 2020 14:17 UTC

X-IPAS-Result: =?us-ascii?q?A2H6AgCKzH1f/wUBeApgHAEBAQEBAQcBARIBAQQEAQFAB?= =?us-ascii?q?4FIgXUGgQoVgTQKlXCaPYFgCQsBAQEBAQEBAQEhDQoEAQGESgKCCSY4EwIQA?= =?us-ascii?q?QEBBQEBAQEBBgIBAQIChkUMhksBAQEBAwEBbBcEAgEIDQQEAQELJCcLHQgCB?= =?us-ascii?q?AESCIJTTIMLqFB0gTQahCUCDkGFTYE4gWWKMIM5JmtDgk0+glwBAQIBARIDg?= =?us-ascii?q?QgEBAEBEgEjg0iCLQSQASOLXppMgQoHgVSBF4MUhWySCYEVgX6BKYhbhSoDj?= =?us-ascii?q?mmTGopwlz6BC3AzGicrIYJpCUcXApIdhRSFQnQ3AgYBCQEBAwmNN4ERAQE?=