[Qirg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-qirg-quantum-internet-use-cases-03.txt

internet-drafts@ietf.org Fri, 30 October 2020 02:55 UTC

From: internet-drafts@ietf.org
To: <i-d-announce@ietf.org>
Cc: qirg@irtf.org
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 19:55:34 -0700
Subject: [Qirg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-qirg-quantum-internet-use-cases-03.txt

This draft is a work item of the Quantum Internet Research Group RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Applications and Use Cases for the Quantum Internet
        Authors         : Chonggang Wang
                          Akbar Rahman
                          Ruidong Li
                          Melchior Aelmans
	Filename        : draft-irtf-qirg-quantum-internet-use-cases-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2020-10-29

Abstract:
   The Quantum Internet has the potential to improve application
   functionality by incorporating quantum information technology into
   the infrastructure of the overall Internet.  In this document, we
   provide an overview of some applications expected to be used on the
   Quantum Internet, and then categorize them using various
   classification schemes.  Some general requirements for the Quantum
   Internet are also discussed.  The intent of this document is to
   provide a common understanding and framework of applications and use
   cases for the Quantum Internet.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-qirg-quantum-internet-use-cases/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-qirg-quantum-internet-use-cases-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-qirg-quantum-internet-use-cases-03