[Qirg] Review of draft-irtf-qirg-principles-02

VAN DEN BOSSCHE Mathias <mathias.van-den-bossche@thalesaleniaspace.com> Mon, 09 December 2019 09:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=thalesaleniaspace.com; s=xrt20190201; t=1575884937; bh=GW/asmg+0wW0Vu0/Mz1YNgJTW/Q+cWMrGdsk5jAihkI=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:From; b=NFHiWIp7X+To0KtqOHuk5qDDXceoSV9X7BJepnRWG/t8TLRyXz8M4hQEljTOlf0Fu y6K61CkxpZm2DRKuo47ioxJS8tcSu8hyeSx7e40W4kUGq5eRTB4ly6r3BYZwkikUzU w+Xe6DF398S67NNhtMHTJqAkI25fwDclLX0bMDsrrLf+5Cwwaz7EAqnDj/avbaSYUY 0PMQH7r1nB8nGJB8L0F2Eg7aTIwec1zXmI/F+uXdVf1kVzqgpKlRlmWhVR7EmeOmup XpCxt3W+74cqDWxigPnfnmtskKEZ70htNQ+zeyITo8ZGBTT7Y3nb3WsjTuR1VtM9xm quWFybVEJdFeQ==