Re: [Qirg] draft-wang-qirg-quantum-internet-use-cases-05 - Feedback on WG Adoption

Gelard Patrick <Patrick.Gelard@cnes.fr> Mon, 25 May 2020 13:38 UTC

X-IPAS-Result: =?us-ascii?q?A2FCAABZycte/wUBeApcChYDAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBA?= =?us-ascii?q?QEBEgEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAYIHgSVSgRAUgTMKhBuBXY8smX6BaAQHAQEBAQEBA?= =?us-ascii?q?QEBAwEmBwYEAQGERAIXgi84EwIQAQEBBQEBAQEBBQIBAQIChXNMDIZIAQEBA?= =?us-ascii?q?wUBHQIIAT0DBQEVAgEIDQEPAQEBAggOAQYDAgICBRANAgwUEQEBBAERAQgGB?= =?us-ascii?q?oMTgwusb4EyGoQ0QYU5EIE4AYFkhWGBWYIGgzkSFGoBQ4JNPoJnAQEBAQEBG?= =?us-ascii?q?IELBAUBBwoCARoIBy2CXjOCLQSOOgoYCCKCXIYkgTyRNANZBIZTfQeBS4EMg?= =?us-ascii?q?nSDdwKBPD+FAE+CSod4gQWBXoESh3AFEoReA40lhQaJeoFOiW6WBUw9cDMaJ?= =?us-ascii?q?0yCNQEzCUcYkCkwFxWDOoUUhUEBdAIBFCACBgEHAQEDCYsQBoEvgRABAQ?=