[Qirg] comments on the architecture principles draft

Rodney Van Meter <rdv@sfc.wide.ad.jp> Sat, 21 November 2020 05:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=sfc.wide.ad.jp; s=mail1; t=1605936085; bh=KitW7CpOMP4PfZzZgd0ZKGqJVFgRJO+lS/qRhRyyvIM=; h=From:Subject:Date:Cc:To:From; b=TTKj6A857PlHxqTlep/PuBIW5HKSXc2tmXrl0kaQ7qgvDgToaXs/furL/aL5RM9iy 3SKOhrIqRQe/+OX8+680RlbXpCq9b/HYoFOzPvDEdRCTBGEmqEjH8bER4V9NyTbYjP Gi9WROXoqGxXdlIEkncD+RD+2G8Xru5awZjyQf7by8DWqGUvmr3EJJDAVF+M/OtdgM vWYdXHVMEc/0OFwIlhmEj0MvTkaxJo7ZKbf+JevpCt1b6L2lxxa/BLATF05v6nGYPx izjzDNCi3tDSf+gDvAGUYvEraDSXKmlGTh/kgJt23wGS8PD6SyNt2dFzrA2KdvhKaW +uwimpjDtAkrw==