[Qirg] QIRG meeting minutes

Bruno Rijsman <brunorijsman@gmail.com> Mon, 16 November 2020 08:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:mime-version:date:subject:message-id:to; bh=cWiihyndKNGFl/FH+C6h/t/zMpHn2OhU9teFRiR8JV4=; b=lwmOaidufkmxQDJMfwNsf0nAcON6aYeS4EIXARgTLKyZTsJCSaFRzc6ZldzjwDbcXA UQtcwA6lJJnLT+ZTSheUsRTObkUJ+lM7fotU2BY/swj5FyLEOSjN0LMoYIXeRrMUvMhE ZDwCiT68JdOI4nZjbGhw2ydYQKa6XVpn+x+NpCtU0Up7aIycm20Qek52n/xRnEzP3Dlo yiFZE4jcUr100+ft2nQMRh2mPqZLqHEO9v8p5Cr6gGlsZbvzbhAnAQR9HpYlLz77Uyp/ a0YHRVxVIXMkKEiPJAu88pRk72ZWfjDu3uewXkpkcLyBuWM5WO3BY3CSB6yBwMPBlUnf vW8w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:mime-version:date:subject:message-id:to; bh=cWiihyndKNGFl/FH+C6h/t/zMpHn2OhU9teFRiR8JV4=; b=TcDP+nOAJDCRByEFveW55nwCf4hC7BWd1dyaA9UrJKZa1n6jbLpGercpVT0llhdRMu tbjLHebB3eQwZ4MzaaJg0UPxSiE5A3gjtF15XZ1PYovgNLXEoyJDihcl0n2U+qezMutG u50zd93XMQbTO18ce8OAV0xvIXFaXX9o0iEPQ9Ej/WFgIwlgGNN6vjMEgPE7e+jz2ydA 6dBqn4iA5bxFc5Vh6rwA+FnGyaB0wv/WCM7X6+vLtz8ykMuhTEYNpF3yndi8NbshN7ql qwRs7n3oeyX8ifIumq/3+Ok20IXvx3TkBwMwJB0pKnLc3MYrcQwgNxdVbEN7uBbfNLxc fG7Q==