Re: [Qirg] Update to draft-irtf-qirg-principles

Rodney Van Meter <rdv@sfc.wide.ad.jp> Wed, 26 February 2020 12:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=sfc.wide.ad.jp; s=mail1; t=1582719038; bh=9Za2fKut3kbMi9ES8llAytgodqdfSMT+4N//l3Bk0pI=; h=From:Subject:Date:In-Reply-To:Cc:To:References:From; b=u5Hs4Qlf5fvhkGFYcZNbSd3zvclX1WGuy6e+qWLVW01AfaVQx/To/xpqaImwtKdSO v2TOE/odJC7ZHsXIJKawamey7uzGFu4iPrU5xQ9K+4lJoq/oVWTeujqJM/eDf8h9Nk zxbMb0Oa4qfkW1TumcHaRFBMr7iR2gz45gbPSI2YMORCZV7pFWUFaIy4RQ254St5xF VBN3QPlVyYcJlHa3/pYWG7FVWpXNPJA2XI2YKgoaAhwBRcRjCXuPNVs8ePahI8gtS2 xZkseNJiMgzqda/GiMeMmveScB/SRuJmc8Hp1gLGQU2D1bEsYZyan8+zckkBeljfZ4 ENUk+QrjcFOFw==