[Qirg] a #QuantumInternet Architecture position paper

Rodney Van Meter <rdv@sfc.wide.ad.jp> Sun, 09 May 2021 12:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=sfc.wide.ad.jp; s=mail1; t=1620561636; bh=l4n8ROVUhbTyASZiu6vqbSt1kdVNdppMRLMSjeWVw4s=; h=From:Subject:Date:Cc:To:From; b=yQhcRY3wLEbLvQa88Zbp1KPf/UFxiKt57qvnjNjROlQCa9OsOMc06bYmOLEDr40jX JJlQ5h6PfRlgWARUlC9aenPc6yZd//OVK5dkVt3aY6iVK+JkUmpQsIvzoT67ERVAHW GIdi1n6lrrjAf/0cTne0crmTPvaX1Zt4UNcIJ1fShOyL47pQo8FcrS2Cw/gMaU38aQ pinkdO/GJbWQ5bMmTJ9aOT+mtEWtcmFMOO0/tTkXxq5tA/Xo45nRjGTnr+9Eq2zd/v l/L+/e/LnKkgiN8Bhdln/BfgRghDg8ZahZijO7jpX8ReMHHLipTw8O6UMheZ0eIEq4 duO6wW08d3jOw==