[Qirg] arch I-D: pull request & comments

Rodney Van Meter <rdv@sfc.wide.ad.jp> Tue, 19 May 2020 06:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=sfc.wide.ad.jp; s=mail1; t=1589868588; bh=zCEOO7pbyoYhb1EJ6vov4I0xwrk6FDv/oFXWmZoR9N0=; h=From:Subject:Date:Cc:To:From; b=TSF8b7Hqxc/C35vV+MetkN15KK0sFl8dMGjQqlAWLO3jFDElaKuI4irTqEV5MvXfi 6TsnVFHX5gnFQmA6Hdz0Z9OLma31GhqHFX46lHatRlp5F++PZ5NdddLk6nMKyOyGIP C3FgRPyfpBtGae/10nQ5yoTQSlJY9ZqHOIDE9kHblIAZP5+Cd5W6wMZHKNRtJseFOV twfOv3o1wFLKz81dVQ6hBBmiJTfx1A8McB5ph17iRcH8nJlxHv1I7+GIzmxOIdEV2i rOAAj4I/dbKvuIMr3xLD/fefX936ISEpBJxhEuD+mXOln4jPA+yq3GwSaRoR70Fnta J94ipL2kGQzDA==